Hidden Heart

Hidden Heart - Camelia Miron Skiba I really enjoy romance novels like this. While a good majority are very cut and dry, this one takes you on an emotional journey with Tessa and Alessandro, and the very unconventional development of their relationship. It moves from majorly being a sexual attraction to something deeper, something that heals Tessa and Alessandro both, without them even realizing it. I also liked the fact that we get to see this develop in a woman not from a first world country, one with different ideals and different morals and an entirely different approach to life and love and family.

This books goes on such an adventure, but one that is more mental and emotional than physical. There are plenty of twists and turns, a couple surprises, and an ending that will leave you satisfied but still wanting more. Ms. Skiba outdoes herself with this novel, delving into modern Romanian life and portraying a successful business woman in a post-Communist country. I will admit, sometimes the timeline confused me a little, but overall, it was beautiful written, and woven together carefully and intricately. You won't be able to put the book down once you start, trust me.